Monday, October 25, 2010

First Hair Cut, and Halloween fun!

Well, we decided that it was time to give Jake a haircut. He had patches of really long hair, and the back of his head was a curly, poofy mess. So here are the pictures.


The before picture. (He was so happy until we turned the clippers on).


Sporting his new do! What a good-lookin' little guy!

So our ward isn't doing a Halloween party this year, but luckily the playgroup did a fun little party. Here's Jake and his friend Ezra.


Here's a better shot of Jake's costume. I am proud to say that I made his costume. It was a lot of work, but it's worth it to see him in it. (Isn't he so cute?)
He even got his very own piece of candy. (It didn't last long until he wanted to play with it more than eat it, but he ate it long enough for a picture!)

5 comments:

  1. Handsome haircut!! And OH MY GOSH aubs!! Good job on the costume!! I absolutely love it!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a little stud! Aubrey, that costume is amazing! You're super talented.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You've got some mad costume-makin' skills! And I swear every time I check in YOUR hair gets shorter and shorter! You look like a model, you gorgeous girl!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jake is so stinkin' cute. I just love that kid. Okay, and how come I didn't know you were a seamstress? That costume is AMAZING!! You have some serious skills. Also, I can't get over your hair. You are so hot, and sooo brave. I just keep picturing us in college with your super long hair. I need to be brave. It's so much more fun. And happy birthday Jake and Happy Anniversary to you guys. Isn't it great that life just keeps getting better? I'm glad you're so happy. Have a good Halloween, and let me know when you're down next.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You made that!!! It looks awesome! I love your hair cut. You are so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete