Jake took his first steps on Friday afternoon! We are so proud of him; after only a couple of days of practice, he is getting really good! Hope you enjoy!
Monday, October 4, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
All about our little family here in Mississippi.
That is awesome! They are so proud of themselves when they learn how to walk.
ReplyDeleteAmazing! I thought Winston would walk sooner, but he didn't until about a month ago (at 16 months). Wahoo for Jake! He's such a cutie!
ReplyDeleteYAY for first steps!!! That is sooooo cute!! I love those first couple of weeks when they learn how, and its still kinda wobbly! SOO sweet!!
ReplyDeleteIt's going to be so fun next week. I hope he's still in the fun wobbly stages when we get there. I wish our trip was one week earlier. The video clip is so cute. Wow Jake can crawl fast. And he's walking more than just a few steps. Love you guys so much. Mom
ReplyDeleteWay exciting! I love the little wobbles.
ReplyDelete