Well, if you understand the phrase on Jake's shirt, then you guessed it. We're expecting again! The due date is June 8th; we met with the doctor yesterday, and so far everything looks great. We are so excited and look forward to the upcoming pregnancy months!
Wednesday, November 17, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




Congrats again!! I just saw on the family website and am SO excited for you!! I'm so happy our kids are so close in age together!! So fun!!
ReplyDeleteOh yay! Congratulations!!
ReplyDeleteThat is so awesome! How are you feeling? Are you going to find out if you're having a boy or girl, or let it be a surprise?
ReplyDeleteCongrats! That is very exciting. Hope all is going well.
ReplyDeleteI am so happy for you guys! Suddenly Jake is looking so old, especially with his new haircut...He looks all ready to be a big brother! CONGRATS!!
ReplyDeleteCongrats! That is very exciting!
ReplyDeleteyeah!!!! You're such a good mom, and make beautiful babies, so I hope you have a dozen :) good luck with the pregnancy. I hope all goes well. Love ya!!
ReplyDeleteWow, I love that we can see the baby so early. So beautiful. June is only a blink of an eye away. What a miracle in the process. Love you guys so much. Mom
ReplyDeleteCONGRATULATIONS! I've been thinking about another one too...guess you beat me to it! Ha! Good luck with your pregnancy.
ReplyDelete