Monday, November 29, 2010

Thanksgiving

This year we spent Thanksgiving at home with our family. It was a nice and quiet day with just the three of us. We even braved Wal-Mart at 12:00 a.m. On Friday, we put up our (new) Christmas tree and lights outside. Jake was such a good helper! It was such a fun break, and it was sad to see Gary leave for work this morning. (It's so hard to get back to reality).


Jake really enjoyed all of the food! I was surprised because he's been in a picky stage lately.


Even though Thanksgiving was around 70, the following day cooled down to the high 50s. Burr!
He figured out how to get those mittens off. (The little stinker!)

4 comments:

  1. Batman is so cute in his striped hat and mittens. And what about that smile to melt our hearts. Wish I was there to scoop him up and give him a big hug. Just think, about a month ago he was just learning to walk. He looks like he's pretty stable now. We're so glad you had a good Thanksgiving.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute!! Looks like it was a nice day. We need to webcam soon. We sure miss you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You guys look so happy. I can't believe how big your little guy is or how short your hair is. Wow. That's a lot you chopped off. It looks great.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sorry, that anonymous comment is from me (Kelsie Price). They must have changed the comment thing since I last left a comment. I also just read about your pregnancy. Congratulations.

    ReplyDelete