Thursday, March 18, 2010
Painting and Jake's first "solids".
Well, this past weekend was a busy one. We primed and painted the walls of the living room/dining/kitchen area, and Jake ate his first "solids." He is getting so big so fast it's crazy. We still have lots of projects to do, but we are happy we have gotten rid of the ugly yellow and red walls, or as Gary called it the McDonald's living room! Now our house feels more like OUR home. Here are some pictures of our hard work.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



I like the chocolate color and the lighter beige (or so they look on my computer)--good choices. We're in the process of deciding on colors for our home, and it is fun (and a little overwhelming with all the different opinions everyone has). Which kind of primer did you use? Looks like it worked really well.
ReplyDeleteAnd I love the baby first food photos. He's a cutie!
Thanks for your comment on my blog. Looks like I need to add you guys to my list so we won't be strangers when we see each other maybe once a year! I can't believe your hair!!! You are so brave. I loved it before and I love it now. You look great in any way! And your little guy is such a cutie. It seems like you just barely had him, but babies grow and change so fast. He looks so much like Gary to me. You can definitely tell he belongs in your family!
ReplyDelete