Monday, March 15, 2010

Post #2 from Ohio

In Ohio we were able to go on a walk to a frozen waterfall. It was beautiful, and really amazing to see the water frozen like that. Also, Jake was great the entire time! He enjoyed looking around while his Daddy carryed him. Here are some pics; enjoy!


The fam.


Daddy and Jake.


Here is a pretty good view of the waterfall. It was amazing.
Poor little frozen baby. He was so cold by the end. (It makes us appreciate the Mississippi weather!)

1 comment:

  1. Ha! I love that last picture of Jake. His cheeks just make me want to kiss him. What a doll. I love that cute little coat you have for him with the little ears. Darling. And what a cool waterfall. I've never seen anything like that. How fun. I'm glad you guys are doing good. Miss you.

    ReplyDelete