Monday, March 8, 2010

Ohio (one of a few posts)

So we went to Ohio for five weeks so Gary could take a class required by his job. It was fun to see another part of the country, but five weeks in a hotel room really makes you miss your home. We are happy to be back, but we really enjoyed our experience. Here are some of the pictures; I'll post the rest in a few days. (It's hard to get a post done with a 4 1/2 month old). Hope you enjoy!



This is in Nashville at the Parthenon. (This one got out of order; sorry I don't know how to switch the position).


Jake's first swimming lesson. He loves the water at tub-time, and the pool wasn't any different. He loved it!


Daddy and Jake.

He was a little chilli after the pool-time, so he got in the "hot tub." (He looks very relaxed).


Here are Gary and Jake in front of the parthenon. If you look closely, Jake has a little smirck on is face. What a cutie!


Here he is in his jumper again. He loves it so much, he will wear himself out!


We were also able to go to the Air Force Museum. It was interesting to see all of the different planes.


I love this face. "Mom, I'm annoyed with you!"


In front of one of the older planes.

2 comments:

  1. Aubrey!!! I've been thinking about you lately, and secretly wishing you would update your blog so I could see that darling little Jacob of yours. Oh my word, he just gets cuter by the day. I blew that picture up of him and Gary where he's doing that smirk, what a doll. LOVE HIM!!! So... 5 weeks in a hotel room hu? You win the prize for wife of the year. How's your back? I'd need a massage for sure after sleeping in a hotel bed for that long. :) Well, you look as beautiful as ever. Love ya!!! -Shalyce

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like you guys had a fun trip. Jake is so stinking cute. It makes me more excited to have my baby! I love his cheeks.

    ReplyDelete