Tummy time! (He doesn't stay happy for too long on his belly).
Kisses from mom. (I'm not sure if he is enjoying this one).
Like his shirt says, he is "dog gone cute!"
He got a bouncer for Christmas, and he loves it. He is so small for it that we had to put books underneath it and a rug for his feet to grip, because he couldn't touch the ground. What a cutie!

Here are his monster PJs. (These are my favorite pair).

This picture makes me want to kiss those cheeks!

This is his Christmas coat. I love my little bear!

(This picture would upload correctly, sorry). Gary found this binki online when he was first born. It is still too big for his mouth, but we just had to get a picture of him with it in! It is pretty funny.

Here are his monster PJs. (These are my favorite pair).
This picture makes me want to kiss those cheeks!

This is his Christmas coat. I love my little bear!

(This picture would upload correctly, sorry). Gary found this binki online when he was first born. It is still too big for his mouth, but we just had to get a picture of him with it in! It is pretty funny.
Gary set this funny picture up. The funny thing was Jake put his hand in the chip bag all by himself! He's a silly little guy.

I love this picture. If you look close, you can see drool coming off of his chin!

I know this isn't the greatest picture, but it is so cute. He will make this face when he's about to cry. (So sad).

I love this picture. If you look close, you can see drool coming off of his chin!

I know this isn't the greatest picture, but it is so cute. He will make this face when he's about to cry. (So sad).





What a sweetie! I love those monster pjs, and you look beautiful, by the way!
ReplyDeleteEWWWW!!!! I just LOVE him!! I cant believe how big it seems he has gotten since we just saw you guys! Wow.. i cant believe its been a year since you found out you were preggo.. nuts! I love your hair too.. SUPER cute! That one of you kissing him needs a frame. STAT. :o)
ReplyDeleteLove ya!
He's growing so fast. And boy is his grin contagious. He makes me and Dad smile everyday as we see his pictures come up on the digital frame. Love you guys, Mom
ReplyDeleteAubs, Jake just gets cuter every time I see him.
ReplyDeleteThose pictures are sooo cute. He reminds me a lot of my nephew Paxton, he's just a month older than Jake but has those same cheeks. I'm so happy that you're blogging so I can keep up with you better. By the way, you look so cute with your short hair. I LOVE it!!! And... by the way... in answer to your questions, school is going great. I graduate in April. I take my big "board exams" that decide if I get my hygiene licence or not in March. Which is Yikes, very soon. I can't wait to be done. Maybe then I'll have make some money and maybe be able to come visit or something :) So glad you guys are doing good. Love ya!! Keep in touch cute girl.