Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Christmas (Home for the Holiday)

It's been quite a while since I have posted. (Sorry). Here is the first update from the past month or so. We were able to go home to Utah for Christmas and spend time with both my family and Gary's family. It was so great to see everyone. It was hard to come back knowing it will be a while before we see everyone again. Thanks to both sets of parents for letting us stay with you. It was a blast! Here are a few pictures of our Christmas.


Our little Santa Baby.















Jake meeting Santa.

Grandma and Grandpa Pendleton holding Jake.

Here we are at the airport. (Jake's first plane ride).

In front of our Christmas tree at home in MS.

1 comment:

  1. Jake is so cute. I love that he has those sweet chubby cheeks. It makes them so much cuter. Ya, I'm bummed we weren't able to get together either over christmas. December was so wild crazy with family and things planned every minute like you said. You look as beautiful as ever. Love ya! And yes... WE WILL STAY IN TOUCH!!

    ReplyDelete