Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Final post: Ohio

While in Ohio, we were able to go and visit my brother and his cute family in Indiana. We were able to visit over Valentines Day weekend. We had such a blast hanging with them. The girls just loved Jake, and he loved them. Kenzie could get him to giggle really hard. It was really fun to see him interact with other kids. While we were there, we were able to go to the Children's Museum. Everyone had a blast. Here are the final pictures from our little adventure.



Here's Tyler and Jake. (Ty is showing Jake how to use the tools properly!)


"Okay, what needs to be fixed? I've got my tools ready."


Jake looks so interested.


Here are the kidos in the Bob the Builder exibit.


Kenzie and Bob. It was cute when she saw him, she asked Elise, "Mom, can I be Bob's wife?" She's a crack up!


Here is Brooklyn planting her flowers.


All of us (except poor Elise taking the picture) in front of a T-Rex. That was our favorite part of the museum.


The week before we left, we were able to meet up with them once more to go out to eat. It was so nice to see family. Thanks you guys for letting us come over and spend so much time with you. We loved it!

Here we are on our way back home to Mississippi. Gary got tired of driving, so Jake took over for a while!

4 comments:

  1. Hey Aubs, So happy to see that you are a blogger! I didn't know! I also didn't know that you got your hair cut! I LOVE IT!!!! Looks like you had fun at Ty's, sorry it was a 5 weeker in a hotel, good times!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So adorable!! That last pic cracks me up :o) What a little stud you've got there. Looks like you guys had so much fun!! But yeah, I'm with my mom~ Probably got old in a hotel WITH a baby for 5 weeks :P Fun to see Tyler and his family though!! Miss ya!

    ReplyDelete
  3. We had so much fun having you stay with us! Thanks for driving over!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good job on the paint!! How funny that the people before you picked McDonalds colors. It looks beautiful now. And PS... you're house is beautiful!! I've never seen pictures of it before. You are quite the little home maker. And those pictures of Jake eating are so cute. I love how happy Gary looks in that picture feeding him. You can tell you are a very happy little family. How fun. PS... I passed both of my Anesthesia tests today!!! Thanks for the note wishing me luck. I got your message and it made me feel good to know that you were thinking of me. Love ya!!!

    ReplyDelete