Thursday, April 4, 2013

Easter part 2: Family pictures.

So this year we actually got some good pictures of the boys together.  This last year they have really become best buddies.  Don't get me wrong, they fight as much as they play together, but I guess that's just how siblings are!  It's funny to compare last year's Easter pictures with this years.  What a difference! 

The fam!  (I'm 29 weeks prego in this picture, and I'm pretty much the size of a full term pregnancy!  Yipes).

Sporting their new shirts and ties. 
Buddies. (Aren't they so cute?)

Cheese!

Laughing at Daddy.  (He was trying to get good smiles out of them ).

2 comments:

  1. What fun pictures!!! They are so HANDSOME!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looking at these pictures makes me think of all the Easter photos we took over the years of the boys, we see them come up all the time on our digital picture frame, and I love seeing them grow and change each year, those pictures became a yearly marker of their growth.They are such a treasure to me now. I'm looking at the photo of Jake and Austin on my fridge of them in white shirts and ties crying together (one of the all time adorably captured moments) and comparing it to the pictures in the blog and it's crazy how they've grown. I can visualize Gary making crazy faces and poses off to the side. It's so Gary. It makes me smile inside and out. It's one of the personality traits I love about that boy. What's great about being a Mom is that even when your boys are grown up, you still love and enjoy all the little unique things in their personalities that have brought you so much joy over the years. They're still my little boys. But I'm also so proud of where they've come, and what they've become. Love you all, give the boys big hugs from Grandma, and Aubrey take care, pamper yourself, I promise, it's all worth it. Love Lori

    ReplyDelete