This is how EVERY picture turned out with the two of them. One would start crying, then the other one would feed off of the other's response. It was a neverending pattern! (Even though it was madness, I think they look pretty cute in their matching ties!)
My sweet little guy.
Jake would not cooperate with the picture taking at all. I finally had to hold him in order to get a decent shot of him. He's funny; he won't do anything he doesn't want to do (and you'll know if he doesn't want to do it!)
Huntin' for eggs in the backyard. Austin knew what to do!
"Look what I found!"
Jake instantly knew what to do. He started running around shouting "Eggs, eggs!" He'd grab one, then point to another and run around. He was all over the place. It was so much fun!
We also colored eggs. This year he got to color one with the crayon. He was so excited.
Choosing which color.
The final product! (Right before the picture, Austin grabbed the carton of eggs and pulled it to the floor. Every egg cracked, so we rearranged the eggs to hide the damage!)



That first picture had me DYING!!!!!!! I love it!!!! And their matching ties are so darn cute!! What handsome little devils. And the last one about the cracked eggs made me laugh too :) They look great though! Sounds like you guys had a great Easter! So fun with littles!!
ReplyDeleteI LOVE that picture of the two of them crying. Hahaha thats hilarious. What sweet handsome boys you have!!
ReplyDeleteThe picture of both of them crying is priceless!!! I love Easter! So many fun things to experience with the kiddos. Looks like yours was fabulous! I still need to get around to putting Easter on my blog. So don't feel too bad if yours was a little late. Tell Gary happy birthday! We actually just saw his parents and Eric and Amy yesterday. It was so fun to visit with them at grandmas. She said she got his message by the way.
ReplyDeleteI love that you posted the crying pictures too. It is perfect because that is what life is really like. No kid is smiling 100% of the time. Glad you had a fun Easter. The eggs are awesome!
ReplyDelete