Sunday, December 23, 2012

Merry Christmas!

The Fam!

The boys haved LOVED wearing their Santa hats this season.  So cute!
Cheese.

We got them to give each other a kiss on the smackers!
Jake loves to wave when we tell him to say cheese.  It's super-cute.

A week or so ago we went to the dollar store and let Jake pick out some gifts for us and Austin.  He was so excited to wrap them the other day.  I gave a quick explanation, and he did all of the by himself!  I didn't think he would be able to, but he did.  (We were both proud).
He had to put them under the tree, which was fine until Austin woke up.  Austin ran over, grabbed one of the gifts and tore it open.  Jake was so upset.  "Oh no!  Austin broke my present."  The presents have been safely placed in Mommy and Daddy's room since!

2 comments:

  1. I hope you guys had a great Christmas. I was so excited when I got your christmas card in the mail. Thanks for thinking of me. Love you guys!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is so amazing that Jake wrapped the presents himself. Kevin still can't wrap. That boy is a genius. Love those boys so much.

    ReplyDelete