Monday, November 12, 2012

Jake & Austin's big surprise(s)!

Well Jake and Austin would like to announce something!  Coming soon, June 17, 2013!
 

I am 9 weeks today, and we went in for an ultrasound this morning.  Both babies have really strong heartbeats, and they are both measuring perfect!

4 comments:

  1. AUBREY!!!!!!!!!!!! SO EXCITING!!!!!!!!!!! I cannot wait to see these little SWEETIES!!! Oh man, I seriously could not believe it when my mom called me! First, she sent me a text that said "CALL ME! BIG FAMILY SURPRISE!" :) I hope you are feeling ok!! Love you!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Holy cow!! You are literally going to have your hands full!! Congrats! Hope you are feeling ok and that all continues to go well! Hopefully at least one of the babies is a girl:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness!!!!! Congratulations! What a surprise! I hope you are doing well :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. SOOO excited for you. I can't think of a better family for those babies to come to. Love you.

    ReplyDelete