Thursday, November 8, 2012

Halloween.

This year for Halloween we were (yet again) in Huntsville for Gary's work.  Luckily, there are some nice homes right next to our hotel.  This year, we had a colder than normal year, and it was freezing for trick-or-treating!  We bundled the boys up, and put their costumes overtop.  I think everyone stayed pretty toasty (except me).  (I'm always cold!)  The boys had a great night, and now, I don't know how we're going to eat all of that candy.  Too much sugar!
  
Ready to go!

A pirate and a monkey!  Don't they look so cute?!
Trick-or-treat!

Two tired boys after, with way too much candy.  We didn't go very long, but we had to empty there buckets under the stroller, so they could actually carry them.
The loot!  We helped them sort it.  (I wanted to see what they got that looked good).

2 comments:

  1. Your boys are so cute! Love the costumes. It's crazy the amounts of candy that come home. And how much I eat of it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The boys look like they had a great halloween. It will be a memorable one for everyone. We send love, hugs, and kisses to the boys. Grandma Monson

    ReplyDelete