Austin has been able to try out a few new things these past few days. Here are some pictures of what he's been up to.
 |
| He got a new car seat, and is enjoying life from a different angle! |
 |
| He got his first haircut. He's pretty much bald, but he had some major puffy hair on the back of his head that needed to be trimmed. He actually handled it really well. He cried for the first few seconds, then sat pretty still throughout the rest. I was amazed. I had just cut Jake's hair right before, and he still freaks out screaming and carrying on the entire time. It's funny how the same thing can be a different experience for each kid. |
 |
| The after picture. (Looks pretty much like the before!) |
 |
| We gave him a couple of chocolate cookies for lunch. I wasn't paying attention to what he was doing until we were done eating. This is what he looked like! It's amazing how kids seem to get everything they eat everywhere but their mouths! |
oh my goodness... the chocolate cookie picture is hilarious!!!!
ReplyDeleteLove it! Love the cookie mess! Love that it's on your little one and not mine! It's always cuter that way right? I can't believe how big Austin is.
ReplyDeleteTwo very handsome boys. I love the before and after haircut pictures and your after comment. It made me laugh. I hope the Alabama trip is going well. I hope Austin is sleeping better in the hotel. Love you guys. Mom
ReplyDelete