I love how Austin is taking this opportunity to pull Brooklyn's hair, since she is distracted by the camera!
Eating hot dogs and pretzels at the park.
CHEESE!
The kiddos watching a movie. (I love all of their faces; priceless).
Just the boys! (Coloring some Turkeys).
Bowling. (Poor Jake woke up that day with a fever, so he was a little cranky).
Kenzie offering some lovin'.

Those girls just loved Gary. He would "read" them stories and make up names for the characters. Brooklyn loved it, but it made Kenzie mad, because he was reading it wrong!

We had to show off our HUGE swing. Everyone that sees it thinks it is amazing (because it is)! I wish I had a swing that big when I was little.
Those girls just loved Gary. He would "read" them stories and make up names for the characters. Brooklyn loved it, but it made Kenzie mad, because he was reading it wrong!
We had to show off our HUGE swing. Everyone that sees it thinks it is amazing (because it is)! I wish I had a swing that big when I was little.



Looks like a blast with family!! I love you huge swing too!!!! That is AWESOME. Sorry Jake got sick :( Poor little guy. I love that picture with Austin pulling Brooklyn's hair :) Too funny.
ReplyDeleteWe had such a good time! Thanks again for letting us come hang out. The kids miss their cousins TONS! I love that last picture of Brooklyn.
ReplyDeleteOh my goodness. Looks like you guys had a blast. How fun that you could get together!
ReplyDeleteI really, really love the picture "Cheese" with Jake looking up at the camera with that grin he does with he bottom jaw sticking out. It makes me grin too. I've seen him do that more than once. It makes me feel like I'm back there with him.
ReplyDeleteI love that Gary makes up the story as he goes. Sounds like Eric! Must be genetic :)
ReplyDelete