Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Halloween!

We had a great Halloween this year. It was fun to dress both boys up, and show off how cute they are. Gary and I took turns with Jacob while he went trick-or-treating, and we were able to go to our ward's Halloween party the week before. It is such a fun time of year. It always brings back memories of when I was little. Here are some pictures of our little guys.


Look at those precious eyes! I can't get over how handsome he is.




This is Jake and his best buddy Ezra at the ward party. Those two are so cute together; they spend most of their time together chasing each other around and laughing. It's super-funny to watch!



Aren't they just so cute? (I am so proud of my little men).


Smiling!



Cheese! (Do you notice his superman hair?!)



Such a sweet little lion.



Daddy's pumpkin carving skills!


Jacob's pumpkin painting skills!


When Jake got home from trick-or-treating, he dumped out his load to look at it! He took almost every wrapper off of the suckers and began trying each one, then laying it on the coffee table to try the next. It was pretty funny. He also had to "count" it. He counted up to three, then started making up his own numbers! What a funny guy, and what a great Halloween!

5 comments:

  1. Now that's a pile of candy. Life is so wonderful when you're 2. The boys are so beautiful. Austin is growing up so fast. I can't believe he's eating solids. He's such a good looking boy. I'm sure they keep you so busy. I'm sure it was a challenge when you had the flu. I hope you're feeling better. Love you guys. Lori (Mom)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What cute little guys!! love their costumes! We are SO EXCITED TO SEE you soon!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jake looks so big! Looks like everyone had a great time. The candy haul is amamzing. How long will it last at your house? I don't think it will take long here!

    ReplyDelete
  4. They are sooooo sweet. I love the super man curl in Jake's hair and the lion costume is to die for on Austin. Cuties!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Little toddler boys in superman costumes are the cutest! :)

    ReplyDelete