Wednesday, December 7, 2011

December.

Well, December has been a busy month so far (and we're only about a week into it)! We just keep getting sick, so I have had a hard time keeping up with everything. Now that everyone seems to be getting better, and I'm starting to get the house back in order, I thought I'd take a minute to write an update on our little family.





Austin is just getting bigger by the day, and he seems to learn new thing regularly. He is now rolling over, and he's beginning to sit. (He'll sit for like ten seconds, then topple over). He laughs and smiles, and is really such a happy baby now. He's gotten over the "crying" phase, and he is really such a good little guy now. We are so happy that he's in our family.



Edgar the Elf visited Jake and Austin this past weekend, and dropped off a gift of matching PJs. Jake was excited to open the gift, but he wasn't cooperating when I wanted to take a picture. (Edgar the Elf always visited my family when I was little, and I wanted to do the same with our family).


Austin on the other hand was very willing to pose for some pictures! He loves attention!



Gary was bathing Austin the other day, and he got a hold of the shower head. He thought it was fun to be in control!



We've ordered a lot of Christmas gifts online, and with online gifts comes lots and lots of fun boxes. The other night (Jake was stir-crazy) I decided to get out the markers and let him go at it! He thinks it's fun, and it's kept him entertained this week.


Jake loves hats, and I've noticed his "play" is becoming different lately. You can tell that his imagination is at work. This is what I found the other day! (So darn cute).



Just these past couple of weeks, Austin has decided that he likes his jumper. He hated it before, but he enjoys it now. The other night he jumped until he fell asleep. What a sweetie!

4 comments:

  1. How FUN! Your kids are getting SO big!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the matching pjs!!!! And that first picture of Austin is just soooo sweet. The car idea will probably be entering our home soon too ;) Love it! Jake is such a cutie and has a great imagination!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The boys look soooo cute in their matching jammies. What a great idea with the box. Jake probably loves having the boxes around.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You guys are becoming quite the photographers. These photos are a treasure. Such handsome boys.(all three) We can't wait to add them to our digital picture frame. Austin looks amazing. I'm so glad he's over a fussy stage. I can't believe he's already rolling over. Wow! And sitting up is such a big step. That stage seems to usually make them even more content. I hope everyone stays healthy through the rest of the winter. You've had more than your share.

    ReplyDelete