Friday, September 30, 2011

Wish us luck!

Austin's first surgery will be this coming Monday. They will be fixing his nose, lip, and putting tubes in his ears. We are nervous but ready to begin the process. Please keep us in your prayers; I know it's going to be hard for me to see my baby go through this.

10 comments:

  1. Good luck! I hope everything goes well. We'll be sending our thoughts and prayers your way!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We hope he does well. It's hard to see your baby go through surgery. He will do great.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've been thinking it was getting close to Austin's surgery. I was actually just about to email you. Everything is going to go great!! You're such a wonderful mom, and Gary is an awesome Dad. Know that both Jordan and I will be praying for you guys and thinking of you all week. Please keep us updated. LOVE YOU!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Our prayers and thoughts are with you. We've done the surgery thing 3 times with our kids, one being eye surgery. Scary stuff. But how amazing it is, that we, in this day in age have this available to us. The knowledge the doctors have and all medical care. We are truly blessed. Hang in there. It is SO hard on a mom. Know we love you! He'll do awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  5. It is so hard when your baby needs surgery. The hardest part for me was handing my baby over to the nurse and not being there for him. I know he will be just fine. Bring something to do to help take your mind off of worrying.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Everything is going to work out. We are praying for you and can't wait to hear all about it. Be sure to post as soon as you can. Love you sissy!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Saying lots of prayers here for cute Austin. We'll be thinking of you all. Austin will do great- he has great parents to help him along the way. Love you guys :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. We will definately keep him and your family in our prayers. It's always amazing to see the Lord bless you with more strength then you ever thought you had.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I hope all went well for you all today!!!!! Please keep us posted!

    ReplyDelete