We were able to go swimming at the hotel while traveling to Indiana/Ohio. The "hot tub" was more like a warm pool, so I spent most of the time in there with Austin.
Elise met us at a park near Louisville. It was cute, Kenzie and Jake were holding hands, but by the time Gary grabbed the camera, they let go. (Of course!)
We went to an elementary school playground near their home that had a HUGE play set. It was so cute. It took Jake a little while, but he warmed up enough to begin playing.
Checking out the playground.
This was a fun boat that rocked. (I love how cute Kenzie looks in every picture!)
Fun with play doh! (He had so much fun, that I went and got some at the store the other day!)
One day we went to the library. They have a great library with lots of fun things for kids. (Poor Brooklyn in the background).
Building towers at the library.
Another day they got out the pool and slip-n-slide. Jake wasn't too sure about it, so he watched.



That looks like so much fun. They have way cooler parks there.
ReplyDeleteSo many cute pictures. My favorite is Austin smiling in his car seat. What a beautiful boy. It makes me smile when I look at that handsome little guy. Austin has a way of looking right into your eyes and making you feel like he recognizes you as a long time close friend. I'm making a copy of that one and keeping it with me. Love you guys so much.
ReplyDeleteMom Monson
We had tons of fun!! You got some way good pictures! We definitely need a new camera. We are so glad you could come. Give the boys hugs from us!
ReplyDeleteLooks like you had a blast. That is an awesome park!!! I am jealous you all got to hang out. Love and miss you. Austin is getting big already.
ReplyDelete