Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Swimming!

So this past weekend we decided to hit the pool, since it has been so hot here. Jake had such a blast, and Austin loved the water. (The waves in the water would rock him to sleep). It was such a fun way to spend a Saturday afternoon!





Jake "flying" through the air! Jake loved his daddy throwing him up in the air over and over. I'm sure Gary got his workout that day!



Cool dudes!


Jake loved jumping off the side into the pool. (Well, most of the time we would pull him off into the water, but there were a few times that he actually jumped by himself).


Austin is sound asleep. He felt very relaxed in the water, and was such a good boy the entire time!

Break time. I love that Jake's feet are crossed; he looks so relaxed after a long day of swimming in the hot Mississippi heat!

3 comments:

  1. Looks like you guys have been having a fun summer. I love that Jake was wearing his glasses in the pool the whole time. He is a cool dude :) And speaking of Jake, I can't believe how big he's getting. He looks so tall in that picture of your family at Austin's blessing. I can't get over it. I love the outfit you blessed Austin in, DARLING!! And you look so so good Aubrey, I can't believe you just had a baby. Oh man. Hope everything's going well for you and your cute family. Love you!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like a fun Saturday! Make sure you bring your swimsuits next week! We are SO EXCITED to see you guys!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love how Jakes arms are straight out while he "flys", and Austin is so sweet sleeping in Mom's arms. Thanks for the updates. Keep them coming. We love you guys so much. Love, Mom Monson

    ReplyDelete