Sunday, July 10, 2011

Austin's Blessing.

Austin was blessed by his dad on July 3, 2011. Gary did such a wonderful job on the blessing, and Austin was such a good little guy during the blessing. We were also happy to have my parents there to share the experience with us. Here are some pictures from the big day.





The whole crew.



The fam.


Austin on his special day.



The two brothers. This was the best shot of the two of them together. (Jake is still getting used to having Austin around).

5 comments:

  1. The boys look SO CUTE all dressed up! What a special day! By the way Aubrey-you look great!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh they are SOOOO CUTE!!! AGH!! When did Jake get all grown-up like??? He is such a handsome little devil :) And dont even get me started on Austen.... he is such a stud muffin!!! I love his little sweater-vest LOL :) SO CUTE!! Oh and I totally agree with Elise.. you look AMAZiNG Aubrey!! SO not fair LOL :) What a fun day for you guys and to have your parents there is so nice!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a darling family! Aubrey, you look great! (Oh, I'm just glancing above at the other comments, and it looks like everyone else had the same thoughts!) I loved all the pictures with the grandparents. So precious. Austin looks like he is already getting so big with cute chubby cheeks.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So darling Aubs Bobs! You look amazing! Motherhood looks good on you. Love the boys too! Austin is so sweet! Your mom said she just loved to give him kisses! We will be out there in 12 days but I doubt we will get up any farther than Canton. We will be in Birmingham on the 28th and then we are staying in Ridgeland at the Courtyard on the 29-31 so if you can come down we would love to see you! Cami and fam will be with Layton and I too. Let me know if you can meet up with us on Friday or Sat. night. We would love to take you all to dinner!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful photo's of such a good looking family. I'm a proud Mom and Grandma.
    Mom Monson

    ReplyDelete