Well the big day has arrived! Tomorrow at 5:30 a.m., I am scheduled to be induced. Here is a final picture of our family of three. Tomorrow will be a change for all of us. Wish us luck!
Good luck, Aubrey! Thanks for sharing your blog with me. I hope all goes well with the delivery and you enjoy every moment with your precious new baby!
Yeah!!!! I can't wait to see the little man. I hope everything is going well. I've been thinking about you like crazy!! PS... I love that picture of you three.
Gary and I were married on October 18, 2006. We have four beautiful kids, all of which were born within four years. Jacob, our oldest, joined us one day after our three year anniversary. He loves to color & do "projects," dance, and like most boys, get into trouble! Austin joined us 19 months later. He is such a sweetie, super-silly, but really tough. He loves to play with his older brother, and enjoys getting into everything he can! He is an explorer. Just under two years later, our twins Ivy and Owen joined our family. They are growing fast, and their personalities are starting to show. Ivy loves attention and knows how to get what she wants with her beautiful smile. Owen is more mellow, and gives the sweetest smiles. We live in Mississippi (away from family), but we enjoy the area.
Yeah!!! SO excited for you. Can't wait to hear about everything. You are definitely in our prayers. Let us know as soon as he arrives.
ReplyDeleteAAAAAAAAAAH!!!! GOOD LUCK GIRL!!! I cant wait to see pics of your cute little guy :) Wishing you lots of prayers and hugs!! Love ya!!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations! We will keep you in. Our prayers as well. Good luck with everything. Your little guy will be here soon.
ReplyDeleteCongrats! Wish we were closer and could help out in some way. Good luck with everything!
ReplyDeleteI am so excited for you! I hope everything goes smoothly.
ReplyDeleteGood luck, Aubrey! Thanks for sharing your blog with me. I hope all goes well with the delivery and you enjoy every moment with your precious new baby!
ReplyDeleteYay! Good luck! And what an adorable photo of you three!
ReplyDeleteYeah!!!! I can't wait to see the little man. I hope everything is going well. I've been thinking about you like crazy!! PS... I love that picture of you three.
ReplyDelete