Friday, April 22, 2011

Gary's 26th Birthday!

On Wednesday, we celebrated Gary's 26th birthday! We just enjoyed a nice, quiet evening at home (since I wasn't able to go anywhere). That day, the relief society president had come over to help out during the day, and she brought stuff to make a cake for Gary. I was so grateful for her generosity. I had been feeling bad that I couldn't do anything like make a cake or a nice dinner for Gary, so when she arrived and baked it for me, I was so relieved. Anyway, here are a few pictures from the fun occasion.





Gary with his "loot." (If you look carefully, Jake has already begun to open the gifts!)



It was pretty cute, Gary just sat back and relaxed while Jake took over and opened EVERY gift!



Here is my handsome husband. It was funny, because Jake even tried to blow out Gary's candles! (I wonder if he thought it was a celebration for himself!)


Jake went to town on the cake. He loved it more than he did on his own birthday.


He is such a "big boy" now.

1 comment:

  1. How cute! I bet Jake totally thought the party was for him-he got to open presents, eat cake, etc... Kids are so fun! Happy Birthday Gary!

    ReplyDelete