Sittin' in his new bed. (The bed is so cute and tiny; I love it!)
Saturday, April 2, 2011
A "Big Boy Bed"
Well last night we decided to let Jake sleep in his new bed in his new room. I was nervous about how he would do, but we wanted to start the transition, so I don't ever have to lift him in and out of the crib. Gary laid him down, he made a few noises for a little bit, but fell right to sleep. He also slept the entire night! It was such a blessing. I hope that the next few days/weeks will be the same. He was really cute. I got the camera out to capture the fun new transition, and he was instantly hyper. He was running around in circles and dancing like crazy. He kept posing for each picutre; it was so funny. I kept telling him to "Say Cheese," and he actually surprised me by saying "cheese." He keeps us entertained daily. We love our little guy so much. Here are some fun pictures. (I know there are tons, but I couldn't choose just one to post).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



What a cutie!!! I love how he has such a cheesy grin in all of the pictures.
ReplyDeleteOh yeah, a big congrats on the fact that he slept through the entire night the first night on his big boy bed.... WOW!!!
ReplyDeleteHoly Cow! He looks like his dad! What a cutie!
ReplyDeleteWe love the little bed and the cheezy photo grin. Can't wait to see him. Love you guys so much. Mom
ReplyDeleteAubrey, we are so glad your mom is coming out to help you! You are such a doll. Your little guy is just too cute! Good luck with everything, you are in our prayers!
ReplyDeleteHe has the cutest cheesey smile. I LOVE IT!!! I hope you've been doing okay, I've been thinking about you, and wish you the best!!
ReplyDelete