Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Another update.

Here is another update on what we have been up to.
Jake was sick for over a week, so we really took advantage of his hugs.
 (He usually won't sit in our laps for more than two seconds).

I had my 25th birthday.  We had a nice evening at home, since
Jake wasn't feeling up to going out to eat.

On Saturday, Jake began to feel better, and the weather was 75+
outside, so we took a nice bike ride as a family.

Daddy and Jake testing out the new bike seat.


Just cheesin' it!  (He loved riding with his daddy).

Finally, here is a belly shot that I've been meaning to take.
 I know it's a little over half way (22 weeks) but it's close enough.

7 comments:

  1. Looks like you had a fun birthday! I'm glad Jake is feeling better... that is no fun. That bike seat looks awesome!! I've never seen one of those before.. I definitely want to look into that! And HELLO!!!!! You look so cute!!!! 22 weeks???? You look awesome!! YAY for babies!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look so cute! I am very envious of your 75* weather!

    ReplyDelete
  3. YOU are SO stinkin CUTE!!! LOVE the belly and glad your little guy is feeling better!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't believe how amazing you look at 22 weeks....Send some of your beautiful skinny self this way. Glad you had a great b-day and hope Jake is feeling better. Sometimes it is nice for them just to snuggle though. Glad you took advantage of it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I wish I was as tiny as you are at 22 weeks! How are you feeling? 75 degrees, that is INSANE! We are freezing here with our 20 degree weather. Enjoy it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So cute Aubs! 75 degrees in Jan/Feb? Lucky!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy Birthday!! Glad to hear your little guy is feeling better. It must have been in the air-Joshua was sick all last week too. I am jealous of your warm weather!

    ReplyDelete