Things are going great for us. We have been busy, but we are enjoying life. I have now made it to my 20 week mark on the pregnancy. I can't believe I'm half way there, but at the same time, 20 more weeks seems long. We are still debating on a name, but I'm sure we'll find one we both love soon. Jake will be 15 months tomorrow. He entertains us daily with his own babbles, dances, and silly faces! He makes life more interesting. Gary is still very busy with work and his Master's program. I am so grateful that I married such a hard worker and wonderful provider. He is such a great man! Anyway, here are some pictures from the past couple of weeks.

Jake rarely sits still for two seconds, so this was a nice change for Gary. Jake just sat there while Gary read the book to him. (Such a sweet moment to capture on camera!)

The other day, I received a package in the mail from my sister Lindsey. She had sent me a birthday package, and had put some yummy M&Ms in there. Well, Jake found the bag while I was in the kitchen. He dumped it all over, and grabbed a handful. I found him with green hands and chocolate on his face. Gary snapped this shot of him. It's as if he's saying "Ah, I'm caught!".

Yesterday Gary didn't have to go to work, so we took advantage of the nice weather and roasted hotdogs by the fire for lunch.

Jake loved the hot dogs. He ate an entire hot dog by himself!

Aren't by boys so cute?

The swing really makes him "fly" through the air! What kid wouldn't enjoy it?!
Looks like your boys are really having fun. I can't believe you are 20 weeks already!
ReplyDeleteThese are the cutest pictures. That is funny that Jake got the M&Ms. It is amazing how they always find what they are not supposed to, right? I need you to post some pregnancy pictures of yourself on here soon!!! Love you
ReplyDeleteHappy Birthday Tomorrow Aubrey. We're thinking of you and hoping you guys have a great day. Love Mom and Dad Monson
ReplyDelete