Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Cheetos

So today I put some cheetos on Jake's high chair, turned on Sesame Street, and ran in the other room for two mintues. When I returned, this is what I found! How can one little boy get so messy in just two minutes?! Those darn cheetos; I should have known better.


I wish I was able to get a picture of his hands. What a messy guy!


Can you see how he rubbed his hands through his hair?
"What did I do Mommy?" He has this "I'm so innocent" look on his face! What a crack up.

2 comments:

  1. I hate cheetos for exactly this reason! They have got to be the messiest snack ever! Glad you guys had a great Christmas and I hope Jake is feeling better. I hope you are feeling well, too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how he has the cheese in his hair. Kids can get so messy so fast. Glad you thought to take a picture.

    ReplyDelete