Thursday, February 10, 2011

Snow Day!

Yesterday afternoon/evening it began to snow here, so I just had to take Jake outside to experience it. He had a blast. He just kept running and running everywhere. It was really difficult to get a picture that was in focus. Gary got home from work, and helped Jake build a snowman. It was fun to be outside, and Jake had the time of his life! Another plus, since we got 4-5 inches, Gary didn't have to go into work until nine this morning. It was nice to sleep-in a little bit, and enjoy a nice breakfast together.


Jake kept giggling like crazy. Even when he would trip and fall down, he would get up, run some more, and laugh his head off!

Run!
The snowman. (Or should I say "snowbaby?").

6 comments:

  1. How fun!! I'm impressed that there was enough snow for a snowman!! Jake is sooooooooo cute!!! I love how excited he was. What a cutie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Didn't you guys just have 70 degree weather?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fun. I think snow is a boy thing. Quenton and Adam love to play in it and build stuff. Glad you could find some way to get out in the dead of winter. Well, maybe it's not so cold there. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jake is such a cutie!!! Glad he is feeling better and could go out and play.

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's nice to see Jake so full of energy and feeling well. What a beautiful family.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such cute pictures and what a fun time you all had. I am glad Jake is feeling better and that you could all enjoy the snow. I so enjoy seeing all of the cute pictures and comments you make, Aubrey. You do such a great job and I love to see the new posts. Just know that I love you so very much and miss you tons and tons. Give each other a big hug and kiss for me!!! Love, MOM

    ReplyDelete