Thursday, January 6, 2011
A BOY OR A GIRL?
Well, we had an ultrasound this afternoon, and we found out that we are having another boy! We are thrilled to add another boy to the family, and hopefully Jake will love having a brother to play with. Everything else looked great; his heartbeat was perfect, and he was very healthly. We feel very blessed to be having another baby, and we are grateful that everything is going well with the pregnancy. We are now even more excited for June 8th to arrive.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



SOOO happy for you.
ReplyDeleteThat is SO wonderful! Boys are the best! Hope you're feeling ok.
ReplyDeleteYeah for another boy! After having little Winston, I can't imagine what to do with a little girl. :) I bet your boys will be best buds! Congrats!
ReplyDeleteCongrats on another little boy! I am excited to see what he looks like. Jake is so cute...I'm sure he will be a great big brother!
ReplyDeleteMaybe Cami will have boy too and they will be buddies both born in June and living in the south! Congrats again!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations. That is so exciting that you are having another boy. We are so excited for you guys.
ReplyDeleteCongratulations! How exciting!
ReplyDelete