We hope all of you had a Merry Christmas this year. We had a nice holiday here. I'm glad we were able to have a quiet Christmas at home this year, because Jake caught a cold and had a high fever. Christmas eve was a long night, but luckily the medication kicked in just in time to open presents. It was nice for him to be at home, so he could sleep all he wanted. Other than that, we had a great day. Santa came and spoiled all of us (especially Jake).

Here's Jake in front of the tree a few days before Christmas. It's been interesting trying to keep him away from the tree. He was SO tempted to pull everything off! (He did better than I thought though).
Christmas morning. Santa really dumped his sleigh!

We also had a white Christmas here. It was so much fun! Columbus rarely gets any snow, especially on Christmas.

We ran outside to take pictures and video. Luckily we did, because the snow was gone a couple of hours later.

Here's what he got. (I told you he was spoiled).

He has been wanting us to push him around the house in this. He loves it!

The fam! We love all of you and hope your Christmas was as good as ours was!
AGH! That picture of him with all of his presents and his helmet on just KILLS me!! What a sweetie!! Looks like a way fun christmas!! I love your house too~ gorgeous. And I love that you got a family pic. by the tree... what a good idea! I might have to steal that idea :) Merry Christmas!
ReplyDeleteMerry Christmas! What a fun day! Sorry to hear that Jake was sick! I was too. I am glad we were at home. Lots of fun toys!
ReplyDeleteSo fun! He is such a darling boy! I love seeing the picture of you home. I am just so proud of you guys! It is beautiful! Happy New Year to some of our little southerners!
ReplyDeleteSorry to hear Jake was a little sick over Christmas, but it looks like you guys managed to have a great time anyway... I can't believe how big he is getting. Tell him to stop growing, I can't stand it :) I love his little personality. That picture with his mouth wide open in his little car is priceless. What a cutie. And... your house is so cute! That's the first time I've seen the front of it. How fun. I hope you're feeling good. You look beautiful as always. (Oh, and thank you for the darling christmas card. I loved it.) Merry Christmas!!!
ReplyDeleteJake is so big! I can't believe how much he has grown, and I think he looks like Gary more and more! Your house is so pretty. I haven't seen a picture of the front. Inside looks good too! I'm glad Christmas was fun and Santa found you!
ReplyDeleteLooks like you guys had a fabulous day.
ReplyDelete