Last week we were able to go on a short, but super-fun trip. We went to Gluf Shores, AL and spent most of the time at the beach. It was tons of fun, and it was a well needed break for all three of us!
While we were there, we went on a Dolphin Cruise. It was so neat to see the dolphins right next to us. They would follow the boat, jumping in and out of the water. It was amazing!

Daddy and Jake on the boat. It was beautiful weather the entire trip. (As you can see).

This is what we saw most of the cruise. Aren't they beautiful? (And isn't Gary an amazing picture taker?)

The Fam!

Jake loved playing in the sand. He just played and played all day long!

The white sand is so pretty. I love the beach!

Cheese!

We also got to take a walk up and down the beach. (My two handsome boys!)

Mommy and Jake.

Just lounging around in the chairs.

We were lucky to get a hotel right on the beach. We were able to come and go as we please. Each night we walked out to see the beautiful sunsets. It was a blast, and I'm sure we'll do it again next year!
Jake has the cutest grin. It Looks like you had a wonderful trip. I think we had snow one of the warm days you enjoyed 70 degree weather. We're getting worried you won't want to come home. The dolphin photo is great. That must have been such a thrill to see. What great memories you'll have. Love ya, Mom
ReplyDeletewhat a fun trip. You guys are good at finding fun stuff to do. Like your mom said, you probably won't want to come home. I love dolphins. What a great picture. I thought it was a postcard. I'm glad you guys are having fun. Miss you.
ReplyDeleteThat is one awesome sunset!
ReplyDeleteOh Aubrey! I love gulf Shores! I'm glad you had a good time. IT's been years since I have been there. I am just so happy that you are having such a great time in the south! I wish you were coming for Thanksgiving so we could talk all about it. Are you coming home for Christmas this year? Congrats on your new little announcement! We are excited for you. It is so fun to have all of these little ones coming!
ReplyDeleteHow fun! And I LOVE your hair, Aubrey! I think you've inspired me to go even shorter...
ReplyDelete