Another year has gone by. We have now been married for four years. Time keeps flying by. We had just gotten back from a trip with Gary's parents, so we had a quiet celebration. We ate a nice dinner at home, and rented a movie. It was nice just to be together. It's funny, I thought I loved Gary a ton when we got married, but each year I love him more and more. He is such a wonderful husband, and I'm very lucky that he chose me!
Well since it was our Anniversary, that means it was also Jake's birthday. (He was born the day after our Anniversary). Here are some pictures of the events.

Our Anniversary!

The birthday boy with all of the loot!

I love how big his grin is!

He had a pumpkin cake with creamcheese frosting! Yummy and festive!

He enjoyed playing with it more than eating it!

"Mom, look how dirty I am!"
A happy boy with the prizes displayed.
Ok, his grin just MELTS me!! What a stud! Looks like you guys had a fun anniversary and birthday for Jake!! I cant believe he is 1!! He is seriously sooooo cute!!
ReplyDelete