Here's a few pictures of the past couple of weeks.

Jake is really starting to like "real" food now. He's eating less baby food, and more table food! (He's still loves to play with it just as much as he loves to eat it!)

Isn't he the cutest baby? (I sure think so).

I decided to spike his hair the other day. (Now you can see how long it is). It didn't stay like this for very long, but it was fun for a while!

We finally broke down and bought a chain saw to cut the tree down in our backyard. (A while ago, a storm came in a blew half of it over). Here's my super-handsome lumber-jack; he looks so proud of his work!

So what do you do with all of the wood from a tree? You burn it of course! We recently got a fire pit, and since the weather is starting to cool down, we've been able to use it a couple of times. We roasted hot dogs over the fire! It was so much fun. Jake was hypnotized by the flames; he loved it!
What a cutie!! I love his big grin. I cannot get over that he is almost 1! When did that happen??? Crazy!!
ReplyDeleteAnd fun fire pit!! I love that.
I love his spiked hair! Time flies when you have little kids. Seriously, how big is your backyard! You guys have everything-grass and the woods. Dan would love that!
ReplyDeleteHe is so stinkin cute! It looks like you guys are enjoying it out there! I can't believe how big Jake is getting either.
ReplyDeletecute baby! btw...A tree? how about a forest????? hahaha
ReplyDeleteI can't believe how old the spiked hair makes Jake feel. He has the cutest smile. Cutting down the tree looks like it was a big job. We're looking forward to sitting out on your patio and enjoying the fire pit with our amazing family. We're counting down the day's.
ReplyDelete