Thursday, July 8, 2010

Jake Keeps Growing and Growing!

So Jake keeps getting bigger, stronger, and OLDER! It is so fun to see him learn new things, but I'm a little sad that he's growing up so fast. Here's a video of his recent accomplishment. (He started standing up over the weekend).

7 comments:

  1. Darn those slippery floors! He is so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute! I can totally sympathize with you about them growing up so fast... It's pretty unbelievable!

    ReplyDelete
  3. YAY!! What a big boy!! I cant believe how big he is getting!! Love him.

    ReplyDelete
  4. He is seriously the cutest, and I can't get over what a darling mom you are. I was showing my mom your blog this weekend. She kept saying, "Aubrey is so beautiful, and look at that sweet baby!!" I would totally have to agree :) Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's amazing what a great motivator the remote control is. They sure learn early and can tell the difference between a play one and the real one. It won't be long until he pushes a button and then looks at the TV to see if he did anything to the TV. They as so smart. It's so exciting to see Jake pull himself up. I knew it was going to be soon. Love you guys so much. Mom

    ReplyDelete
  6. You have one of the cutest little boys! I am glad you found my blog so I could find yours.

    ReplyDelete