Jake enjoyin' his beans, corn, and bananas. (I guess he was saving some for later!)
Monday, June 28, 2010
Eating is fun!
So, as a baby, my parents gave me the nick name Aubi Slobi. I was known to make a major mess with my food every time I ate. Well, I know everyone keeps saying how much Jake looks just like Gary, but if you take a look at this picture, I think you'll see some resemblance to me. Jake is a crazy-messy eater too! So is it right to say "Like Mother like son?!"

Jake enjoyin' his beans, corn, and bananas. (I guess he was saving some for later!)
Jake enjoyin' his beans, corn, and bananas. (I guess he was saving some for later!)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



he's so cute. Love those cheeks!
ReplyDeleteWhat an innocent face. Cute even covered in dinner. I personally see both of you in him. Pretty lucky little guy. Love Mom
ReplyDeleteI bet that was fun to clean up!
ReplyDelete