Thursday, June 10, 2010

Jake Started Crawling!

So Jake started crawling last night! He has been able to go backwards, but hadn't figured out how to move toward a toy until last night! It is so much fun to see him grow, change, and become stronger. We just love our little guy!

Also, here's a funny picture of him. He loves to put anything he can suck on in his mouth, then keeps it in, sucking on it like a binki! Super-funny!




6 comments:

  1. Oh my! Cutest thing EVER!! I love that video... I think its funny because babies finally get to crawl what they want and then we take it further away and he was like MOM! haha :o) So fun!! Yay Jakey poo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is awesome! It's amazing how much happier they are when they can get to what they want. Gary's voice sounds so much like Kevin's.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good job Jake! Life will never be the same for either of you :o)

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute! I can't agree with Cami more, Gary sounds so much like Kevin! Life just got more fun and harder for the both of you! I love when they can get around. But they love getting into everything...

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's funny to read Cami and Melissa's comments about hearing Kevin in Gary's voice, I must be too close to hear it. The video is so amazing I can't get enough. I think I've watched it 6 times. I can't believe how quick he got even by the next day in the video call. I feel like I was there to see it all. Thanks so much. Love you guys. Love you Jake.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aubrey!! I am so excited to see your blog. Your little guy is so cute! I am sure you see a lot of tornadoes where you live! Looks like you are doing great!!

    ReplyDelete