Saturday, July 31, 2010

New.

Well, there have been a few new things lately. First, Jake got his first tooth! He looks so cute with his single-tooth smile! He just keeps growing up so fast. Next, Gary will be starting his Master's degree in a couple of weeks. We are so excited that he has this opportunity. (Also, his work will be paying for it, so that makes it that much more exciting!) Finally, I chopped my hair off. I have always wanted super-short hair, and now I have done it. Other than those few things, life is pretty much the same; normal, but normal is great!



Look closely, and you'll see it popping through on the bottom left!


He is such a happy baby. Everyone comments on how happy this little guy is!


He just keep growing up. (Too fast!)


The new look. (Left side).


(Right side). What do you think?

7 comments:

  1. I really like the new hair style. You look great. I bet you'll love how quickly your hair dries. The photo's of Jake make him look so much older than he looked a month ago. He's growing too quickly. Can't wait to see you guys in a few months. He'll change so much by then. Congratulations on Gary starting the Masters Program. We hope everything goes smoothly. Love you guys bunches, Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH MY GOODNESS!! I literally got chills when I saw your hair!!! SO CUTE!!! LOVE IT!!! That is so fun and it fits you perfectly!! I love little Jakey's new toofer!! What a cute little munchkin- I just want to kiss his cheeks right off!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW!! Super cute!! Maybe no more hair pulling? Joshua just loves to pull hair! Oh, the little teeth are so much fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hate it when my kids get their teeth. It is so hard! There is this mesh thing that looks like a popsicle, but it mesh so you can put an apple slice in it and let your baby chew on it. It is great because they can't choak and the cold apples help their teeth. I bought them at Target.

    I love your hair! I bet it feels so good. Tell Gary that is awesome he is doing his Master's.

    ReplyDelete
  5. SOOOOO STINKIN CUTE!!!!!!!! Love the hair the toothers and the masters!!!! Ole' MISS is being good to you, huh?

    ReplyDelete
  6. I can't believe you chopped it all off!! It fits you really well. You're so brave. I'd have to say you don't look like Avril anymore though ;) (That's probably a good thing) Jake just get cuter every day. I can't stand it. You go t some really cute pics with him and his tooth. Tell Gary congrats on starting his masters. Jordan and I are jealous. Love you cute girl.

    ReplyDelete
  7. You look wonderful, the hair cut is just right for you. I can't believe how big Jake is getting. He is sooooo cute. Gary we are so proud of you, all the work will be worth it.

    ReplyDelete