For about a week, we were able to go to Utah and visit with our families. It was so much fun to see everyone and to see how much all of the other kids have grown. We went to the Zoo, Boating, the Park, out to eat, had family parties, and went to the Roy Water Park! We were spoiled! Thanks so much to both sets of parents for letting us come and stay in your homes. Here are some pictures of our fun times.

The gang at the zoo.

All of the little monkeys in the family!

Jake and Leroy enjoying the ride!

Cute cousins! (You can tell they are related!)

Playing with Grandpa and Grandma Monson.

Driving to Willard Bay with Uncle Eric. (They look so stylish!)

Daddy and Jake. (That's the same life jacket Gary wore when he was little).

Testing the water. (Too cold for Jake!)

Boating was a blast!

Grandpa Pendleton taking his turn with feeding time!

Swinging at the Park!

Daddy took Jake on three different slides, and Jake loved them! (I'm not so sure he knew what was going on).

Cousin Aurianna giving hugs!

Jake loved watching and playing with Jonas!

"The Girls." (This was a fun party for my mom's 50th birthday!)

Jake and his Great-Grandma and Grandpa Cottrell.

Jake and Daddy at the water park. (Jake slept most of the time, but we had tons of fun going on slides and playing with all of the kids).

Splashing in the pool!

It was a perfect day to swim!
Thanks again for such a fun vacation! We love everyone and miss you guys already!
Great pictures. Amazing memories. We had such a great time last week. Jake is such a happy guy and a blessing in our lives. Love you guys so much. Mom
ReplyDeleteWay cute pictures! Looks like you guys had a fun time. I wish you could be down for the 4th of July breakfast!
ReplyDeleteLooks like a fun trip! Sure wish we could have been there! I am so glad you got to go hang out with the fam. Fun times!
ReplyDeleteI am so happy that I was able to see you this trip. I would've been so mad at myself if I didn't come over. Your little Jake is even cuter in person (if that's even possible). It was so good to see you Aubrey. You are just darling. You seem so happy. I'm so glad things are going good for you and Gary. Love you!!
ReplyDeleteSuch a cute family! Looks like you had such a fun summer! I love the picture of Jake playing with g and g monson! So cute!!!
ReplyDelete