Thursday, April 1, 2010

Spring has Sprung!

The nice thing about Mississippi is that Spring starts early. We have been enjoying the nice weather here for the past few weeks. We also bought a new grill this past weekend, and have had a couple bbqs outside. Here are a few pictures of the past few weeks.



I found these sun glasses at the store the other day. When I put them on him, he kept smiling and laughing. He loves them!

He's such a cool dude.


Here is the after (Sorry, I uploaded them backwards).



Here is the grill before. The estimated time of assembly was 50 minutes, well 1 hr and 45 minutes later we were done.
My two favorite guys.


I love my boys so much.

This picture was taken a couple weeks ago. The leaves have now replaced the flowers. (Also, if you look closely, they have matching shoes!)

5 comments:

  1. Is that your backyard? It's beautiful! It looks like a park. Your grill looks nice...Russ would be jealous. Ours is the cheapest Walmart version...it doesn't work so great. I think we might need to upgrade. And just so you can be jealous of our weather, it snowed all day yesterday and through the night. Welcome April!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish Spring would be here! It snowed all day yesterday. Thankfully, the sun melted it all today, but Morgan got blasted 8 inches of snow! I love the first picture of Jacob with his sunglasses. He looks like he's ready to impress some baby girls!

    ReplyDelete
  3. When I think Jake can't get any cuter, he does! Oh man. Well, I'm glad you're having spring. It's a winterwonderland her in Utah and I'm ready to move to Mississippi.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the cool dude glasses, Love the new paint. You guys did a beautiful job. Jake is growing so fast. We can't believe he's eating solids. He is so photogenic. What a beautiful family. We miss you guys so much, can't wait so hold Jake again and make him laugh and giggle. You guys are such a beautiful family. Thanks so much for updating us so we can watch his progress. Can't waith so see you guys soon. Love Mom Monson

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am so jealous of your spring! I can't wait til we can wear short sleeves and all the good spring clothes. I love the look of sunglasses on little kids. So happenen'

    ReplyDelete