Well, this past weekend was great. We were able to relax, be together as a family, and watch conference. The Easter Bunny also visited Jake! We have been so blessed and are so grateful for all that we have. We are so grateful for the Savior, for the atonement, and His resurrection. It's a wonderful blessing knowing that we will all be resurrected and be together forever! I truly love my family, especially Gary and Jake. They bring so much joy to my life.
Apart from the wonderful weekend, we have also found out that we have termites. Yep, "welcome to the south." They have taken residence in our computer room around the window. Hopefully we can get it taken care of soon before it becomes a big problem.

Here is Jake opening his Easter basket.

Gary and I colored eggs on Saturday night.

Here's the fam. (As you can see by Jake's face, he wasn't very cooperative).

On Friday, Jake started sitting by himself. We just had to take pictures of him sitting, even if he didn't like it!

He looks so cute in his Easter outfit. (I love his flip flops).

My "twins." Jake is like a mini Gary.

Jake loves to "stand" all the time.

I just love my baby!

If you can't tell by the picture, Jake was SO done.
What a fun Easter! You have such a cute little fam :) Hope the termites get terminated - that is scary!
ReplyDeleteI'm glad you guys had a good Easter. I can tell you weren't in Utah, or else you would've had Jake bundled up in a snow suit. Ahhh! I'm so glad you guys are doing good. You are the cutest family. Thanks for all the sweet notes Aubs, you're such a good friend. Love and miss you! PS... hope the termite situation isn't too ugly.
ReplyDeleteCute pics! I am sooo jealous you guys are wearing shorts and flip flops. It snowed about 7 inches here yesterday. Only in Utah!
ReplyDeleteJake is getting so big! I love those cheeks. Like you said, I am also glad I'm not the only one with a crying baby in family pics. You guys look great. Still love your hair! Hope you get rid of those termites soon. That just sounds gross!
ReplyDeleteYuck about termites! But you guys make such a cute family! I love that last photo of Jake!! He's adorable.
ReplyDeleteCute family Aubs! Jake is so handsome! I love his chubby cheeks! (That seems to be a trend with the kiddos on that side of the fam, hehe) I am sorry about the termites! Welcome to the south is right! Grandma had them and they ate so fast that by the time she found them, they had to knock out almost half of the house and rebuild it to get rid of them! They thought it was just a small cornor in a back bedroom until the workers followed the trail! That was years ago though so maybe they can get rid of them with a lazer or something? JK- Love you
ReplyDeleteI can't believe Jake can sit up already. He's such a doll. It's so great to see your Easter day. The flip flops are simply adorable. Love you guys. Give Jake a Kiss from Grandma and Grandpa. Love ya. Mom
ReplyDeleteOh Jake is so cute!!! I can't believe he is sitting up already! The girls just love to look at your blog and see his pictures. We sure miss you guys! Looks like it was a fun Easter. You have such an adorable family!
ReplyDelete