Jake is now six months old today! I can't believe how fast time goes by. We have been enjoying every minute of our sweet little guy. He is such a happy baby, and he brings so much joy to our lives. He loves to giggle and smile at everyone, (especially the ladies)! He also loves the tub, playing with his toys sitting up, on his back, or on his belly, and he loves his Daddy and Mommy! Here's a video that I thought everyone would enjoy. It was taken a little over a week ago, but it's close enough to his six month mark. (You'll need to pause my playlist in order to hear the video; enjoy!)
Monday, April 19, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



oh he is a doll. I'm glad you posted that video. His little giggle is just too cute! I hope you're doing good Aubs. Love ya!!
ReplyDeleteOh my goodness, I'm dying right now!! What a cutie!!!! That video is hilarious. I love baby giggles so very much. 6 months???? I swear he was just born, what? yesterday?? ;o) Seriously though, I cant believe how big he is getting!! What a handsome little guy. Happy Birthday Jake!!
ReplyDeleteSo cute!!! I love his little giggle, it's so precious! I just want to kiss his cute cheeks! We sure miss you guys!
ReplyDeleteI know where to turn if I need to smile. That giggle can really brighten my day.
ReplyDelete