Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Happy 25th Birthday Gary!!!

Yesterday was Gary's 25th Birthday. It was a great day! Jake and I were able to go over to his work and eat lunch with him, then when he got home, we went to a restaurant (J. Broussard) for dinner. The food was a Louisiana style, and it was really good. Gary got the catfish, and it was cooked really well; I got spicy shrimp with grits. It was fun to try something different. I also made Gary a cake. It was a chocolate cake with chocolate chunks, the filling was raspberry-chocolate mousse, and the frosting was chocolate. It was really good, but very filling! Anyway, it was a great day; thanks to all those who were thinking about him. I love you Gary, and I hope you had a wonderful day!



The fam!


Gary blowing out his candles. (Notice Jake's hand).


I guess he wanted some too! (He looks so innocent)!


Here's the cake before.


Here's the "inside" view. (Yum, yum).

6 comments:

  1. It sounds like a great day, and that cake sounds delicious! Oh and I absolutely love the video of Jake laughing on the post earlier. So precious!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mmmmm.... that cake looks divine! I want some!! Happy Birthday Gary! Looks like you guys had a fun day. Jake's little chocolate fingers and innocent look is just too dang cute :o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thats a serious cake! Looks yummy! Sounds like you had fun. I love the picture of Jake, thats the cutest little face ever! Happy Birthday Gary :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Birthday Gary!! Aubrey, that cake is amazing. I'm in awe. I really need to see that little Jake. He is just too cute. I miss you Aubs!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! Gary's a pretty lucky guy. Looks like he was treated like a King on his birthday. Love you guys so much. You are such a cute family. Love'n that video clip. I've already shown it to everyone I know. Can't wait to see more. Just can't get enough of that sweet baby boy. Love Mom

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, cool cake! Happy Birthday Gary!!

    ReplyDelete