Wednesday, January 13, 2010

The Haircut and The Blessing

While we were in Utah I decided to get my hair cut. My fabulously talented sister Chelsea did the cut, and I absolutely love it! (I have never had hair this short in my entire life!) Anyway, thanks Chels, you did so great! Also, we were able to bless Jacob in my parents' ward while we were there. It was great to have both families there. Thanks to everyone for supporting us.

Before

After (So much better!)


The fam on Jake's blessing day.


The VIP for the day!

All the cousins on Gary's side of the family. (I guess Jake didn't get the memo to wear red!)

5 comments:

  1. Oh. My. GOSH!!! Your hair looks SO CUTE!! I loved it long too, but short is way fun :o) How exciting! And Jake looks so handsome :o) I love every chubby little piece of him! lol :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahhh!! You're haircut is sooooooo cute!!! You looks gorgeous as always. That is a super cute picture of your little family. Oh I love Jake's cheeks, and that you call him Jake. What a sweetheart!! Love you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE your hair cut! It is darling on you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your hair is so cute short! And your little boy is just adorable, I love his cheeks!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the haircut! You look so cute! Short hair is sooo much easier to deal with :)

    ReplyDelete