The boys were so excited for Gary's birthday this year. It was on a Saturday, and everyday that week, Jake had to ask me if it was Saturday yet. I kept them busy each day with something fun to do for Daddy! All three of us are so lucky to have such a wonderful Daddy/Husband. He is such a hard worker, a loving and supportive husband, and an awesome Dad. Happy 28th Birthday to my best friend!
| They made him a Birthday Poster. |
| They wrapped all of his presents all by themselves. All I did was cut the paper and hand them the tape. (I think we used almost an entire roll of tape!) |
| They were so proud! |
| The boys gave their Daddy a candy bar card for his birthday. They loved decorating it, and they were excited about all of the treats! |
| They were very helpful and assisted Daddy with their gift opening skills! |
| Jake helped Mommy with the cake. |
| Not too shabby for being pregnant! (I was pooped afterwards). |
| Who doesn't enjoy chocolate cake? |



You are such a good mama, Aubrey. I wanna be like you! haha :) Seriously, what a cute idea to incorporate the boys all week!! And that cake is insane!!! YUM!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteWhat a fun week!! Birthdays are so much fun with kiddos! Way to go!
ReplyDeleteThat cake looks amazing. The boys are so cute with their gift wrapping skills. I noticed they have a new little table with elmo and darling elmo chairs. I'm sure they love it. It's so cute how much time they spent on projects and such at that table. It looks like Gary's birthday was pretty exiting for the boys.
ReplyDelete