Tuesday, May 7, 2013

34 weeks prego!

Gary took this picture of me yesterday before my Doctor appointment.  I am now 34 weeks pregnant with twins.  The ultrasound estimated the weights at:  Baby Girl 6 lbs 9 oz & Baby Boy 6 lbs 2 oz.  I have about three weeks to go.  It will be interesting to see how much they end up weighing.  I just might have two large twins!  We are so excited, I am ready to be done, but AHH it's almost here!  Wish us luck!

3 comments:

  1. You look sooooooo good, Aubs!! SO so excited for you!! You are getting so close! Do you have names picked out yet?

    ReplyDelete
  2. There's no way you have two babies that big inside of you!!! Good luck with the next few weeks! I can't imagine how hard it must be to do anything~And yet you are! Hope all goes well for you guys; I am so excited for you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's getting so close. I can't wait to come out and see everyone.

    ReplyDelete