Thursday, April 4, 2013

Easter part 3: egg hunt and baskets.

This is the final Easter post (I promise!)  

The Easter Bunny came!  He brought the boys, roller skates, sun glasses, and new hats.  He also hid lost of eggs all over the house (it was pouring rain outside).

Cool dudes!
The boys were so excited about finding the eggs.  They were running all over the house, giggling and so happy.  Jake even showed Austin where some were hidden (what a good brother).

Austin finding an egg.

Jake had no problems finding them!
Some were even hid in their room!

You can also see our new couches and rug in these pictures.  Our other ones were falling apart, so we decided to take the plunge and buy new ones.  They are really cute and comfortable.  
They have been playing with the eggs all week.  I'm sure they will be disappointed when we finally put them away.


4 comments:

  1. Fun Easter! You guys know how to party! I love all of your cute traditions. And your boys are so sweet and fun! I love that they were so happy in those pictures. And ok Aubrey... twins?? You look so good! Seriously, your belly is so cute, and I LOVE your pixie hair!!! Anyway, fun update!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks like you had a fun Easter. What a cute family. You're looking really cute to.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love all of the darling pictures! You all look so great and seriously Aubrey you look amazing! I wish I was there to help you more. It looks like Easter was so fun for everyone. The boys look so cute in their Easter outfits! They are sure growing. Give them a great big kiss from me and tell them how much I love them! Thanks for the update! You all look great! Love ya, MOM

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love all the easter pictures. I noticed in the picture where the boys are showing off their easter eggs that Jake was a much quicker egg gatherer. His basket was slightly fuller than Austins. I'm sure it was an exciting egg gathering frenzy. Love you guys so much. Dad and I are so proud of all ya'll.

    ReplyDelete