We have had a great February so far! The boys loved getting Valentines out to grandparents and cousins, and receiving some in the mail as well. We also had a fun day yesterday. Gary's work had a party to celebrate how well they did during a week long of inspections. We got to join a pizza party for lunch, then head over to a roller skating rink. The boys had a blast!
 |
| Making Valentines Cards for Daddy. We were able to go and visit him for lunch on Valentines day, and had a great dinner at home! |
 |
| Presents. Gary surprised me with some flowers! (Hot pink roses, just like our wedding). We had decided to go out the following night for our gift to each other this year, but hey, I won't turn down flowers from my sweet husband! |
 |
| Jake and Austin got some silly slippers. When they walk, the eyes pop up on these ones. |
 |
| Jake's dino mouths open and close when he walks. (They were a little tricky for them to figure out, but they loved them!) |
 |
| Getting ready to roller skate! |
 |
| Cheese. We were so excited when they actually had a pair Austin's size. He was a pro in no time, and I think there is a little dare devil inside of him. He kept wanting to do it all by himself. |
 |
| (Did you notice Austin's black eye? Yep, Jake poked Austin in the eye the other day. I'm sure it is the first of many to come). |
 |
| They had these little balancing things for the kids. They were wonderful, and saved my back! After a little bit, the boys were able to go around all by themselves. It was pretty cute. |
Looks like you guys had a wonderful Valentines day. That device they had to allow the boys to stand up by themselves on the skates is pretty cool. I can't believe the boys could get their feet steady enough to keep from falling. I'm sure they had a great time.
ReplyDeleteI love the monster slippers. And I noticed they still had little baseball caps on most of the time.
Enjoy the great weather. We're really wishing we were there. Love Mom
Has anyone ever told you that you look a little like Anne Hathaway since she has short hair like you now?
ReplyDeleteGlad you had a fun valentine's day! Hope you are feeling well!
It was fun to catch up today and I love the pictures of the skating party! The boys are really growing up so fast! Their slippers are sooo cute and I have never seen any like it before. I bet they love them. Give the boys a kiss for me! Love, MOM
ReplyDeleteHow fun that you went skating. The boys are adorable!
ReplyDelete