Monday, February 4, 2013

21 weeks prego!

Today I am 21 weeks pregnant!  (Gary took this picture yesterday, so I guess it's not quite a 21 week pic).  I realized after catching up on the blog, that I forgot to update about the pregnancy so far.  At our 13 week ultrasound we were told that it looked like a boy and a girl, but since it was early, we shouldn't count on it 100%.  Again at about 18 weeks, we were told that they were right to begin with.  We are expecting a BOY and a GIRL!  I have been feeling pretty good, but I am feeling huge already!  It will be interesting to see how big I get (hopefully not too big!)  
About 21 weeks along.  I am officially over the half way mark.

Here are a couple of pictures of the boys from yesterday.  Jake has been doing this  everyday lately.  He growls, and sometimes he says he's a "scary monster" or other times he's a "silly monster."  Either way, it's pretty funny.  (I don't think Austin thought it was funny though!)

Austin continually gets bigger everyday.  Doesn't he look so grown up?


9 comments:

  1. Aubrey you look so beautiful. And the boys are so sweet in those pictures. I love the silly monster in the photo. Tell Jake he scared Grandma with his scary monster face. Austins expression made me and Grandpa laugh as well. It's so exciting to know you are over half way through the pregnany. Glad to hear you're feeling okay. Get plenty of rest. Love Lori

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on your little boy AND girl. How fun! You look amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. A boy AND a girl!!! Congratulations! You look AMAZING!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was wondering if you knew yet! I am so happy to know. Thanks for sharing! I'm so glad you are going to get to throw a girl into the mix. You look really great! I can hardly believe you have two in there! Your boys are looking so handsome. I really can't believe how grownup Austin is getting!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can't believe you are expecting twins...you don't look very big at all! The boys are soooo cute and I love Jake's "scary monster" face! They are really growing up so fast! Don't overdue Aubrey, we need those cute babies to have a lot more time inside of Mommy! I am glad that you are feeling pretty good. Just the usual pregnancy pains, right! We love you all so much. Give the boys a kiss from us! Love you, MOM

    ReplyDelete
  6. You look fantastic. Glad you posted a picture. Sure love you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You're so cute. I can't imagine going from 2-4. It's so hard to have 3.:) maybe twins will be easier. You aren't even that big yet. You look adorable. Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  8. You are adorable pregnant!!! I'm so excited for these twins!!!! That baby girl is going to be so spoiled, and her brothers are going to adore her. It'll be so fun. Love ya!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. You are such a cute pregnant girl! Those boys are getting so big and adorable! I love the monster.

    ReplyDelete